The FIT Organization — Daniel Markovitz: This presentation, based on his new book, Building the FIT Organization, presents the six core principles that will make any organization stronger, faster, and more competitive. By re-framing continuous improvement as a journey towards organizational fitness, it provides a non-alienating cognitive and cultural on-ramp for building the FIT Organization.
Six Core Principles to the FIT Organization:
- Improve organizational performance
- How to use targeted interventions
- The benefits of targeted coaching based on lean principles
- Discovering the level and type of employee engagement required
- How to target an immediate solution to a business problem
- Ways to develop broader internal skills and capabilities
This highly interactive seminar will provide an opportunity to learn about the FIT Organization while participating in hands-on workshops. Under the guidance of Dan Markovitz, each participant will develop their own action plan based on the six core principles, which can be easily implemented upon returning to work.
To REGISTER ONLINE.