Independent Cycle and ATV owner, Aaron Nicks, was awarded third place in the 2017 Coulee Region Entrepreneurial Initiative Business Plan Competition brought to you by LADCO and CenturyLink. Nicks accepted this honor at the 21st Annual Industry Appreciation Breakfast held at the Radisson Center on July 12, 2017.
Independent Cycle and ATV is a full-service motorcycle, scooter and ATV maintenance and repair location. Nicks graduated from the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Daytona Beach, FL with top honors and has 19 years of experience in the motorcycle industry. Nick’s technical skills along with excellent customer service – taking the time to listen to customers and meet their expectations – is why Independent Cycle and ATV will standout and success.
Some of the services Independent Cycle and ATV will provide include:
- Perform routine maintenance
- Oil and filter changes
- Tune up-spark plug changes
- Air filter maintenance and replacement
- Valve train maintenance
- Fuel system maintenance and tuning
- Mounting and balancing of tires
- Drive train and suspension service
- Differential maintenance and repair
- Chain and sprocket replacement and maintenance
- Steering and swing arm service and repair
- Break service, including break pad and disc inspection and replacement
- Hydraulic fluid flushing
Nicks plans to be located at 1922 West Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601. Visit Independent Cycle and ATV with all your motorcycle, scooter, or ATV maintenance or repair needs!
Learn more by visiting Independent Cycle’s Facebook Page.