Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) and the regional entity called New North have developed a supply chain portal available to all Wisconsin businesses either for supply or purchasing. It is the tool Foxconn will use to make its supply needs known.
Reach new markets and find new customers.
- Highlight company capabilities
- Be found via keywords and category of business
- Connect companies for business-to-business transactions
- Organize suppliers for new go-to-market opportunities
- Promote company news and job openings
- Easily update and edit your profile often
Find a supplier and innovative solution.
- Search for suppliers or potential customers via targeted industry sectors, business capabilities, certifications, and ownership
- Post an RFP or Call for Innovation today! the marketplace automatically notifies companies that fit the capabilities you are seeking
- Check out the Industry News and Events page
- Contact suppliers directly from Marketplace profiles
- Enter your profile to be included in go-to-market opportunities
For more information see the graphic by clicking HERE.